Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pillowcases!

Santa brought me an early Christmas present this year - a sewing machine!  I'm not an expert at sewing at all, but I know a few basics.  I'm excited to test out my new machine and see what I can come up with.  I'm already making a list of projects to try. 
My first project was simple pillowcases for the girls.  I found some soft flannel material and created these pillocases.  They are about as simple as it gets, but I was thrilled with how they turned out - and the girls LOVE them!  Hmm...what should I try next?
 
Adell was especially grateful for a nice soft new pillow to snuggle with.  She's had the flu for the past few days - so a soft pillow was greatly appreciated.

 
Hooray for pillowcases!!!


2 comments:

Monique Holladay said...

So Exciting!! Love your pillowcases!!

Joel and Jessie said...

That is awesome!!!